Discover welcoming, affordable retirement living
The first thing you’ll notice about Woodlands may be our stunning views and lovely grounds. However, the first thing you’ll experience is a warm, friendly welcome that makes Woodlands feel like “home” right away. Best of all, we offer affordable value that will surprise you.
For more than 25 years, our popular retirement community has welcomed active, independent adults seeking a full, enriching lifestyle, delicious dining, the ease of maintenance-free living, lots of interesting and engaging companionship and peace of mind for the future. Whatever you are looking for, you’re sure to find it at Woodlands!
In your FREE information kit, you’ll learn what sets Woodlands apart:
- Natural beauty, a 171-acre campus overlooking Huntington, WV, home of Marshall University
- Surprising affordability and value with a wide range of entrance fees and monthly service packages available
- Large variety of residence sizes and styles—choose from cozy one-bedrooms to larger apartments and cottages updated for contemporary lifestyles
- Interesting, enriching activities, social events, recreational and educational opportunities, and scheduled excursions
- Wellness-focused for the body, mind and spirit, including exercise classes, indoor-outdoor walking trails and more
- Top technology in place—free fiber optic connectivity community-wide
- LifeCare advantages—tax savings, having a plan in place should your healthcare needs change, a home for life should you outlive your resources
Call 304-697-1620, or fill out the short form on this page to get your FREE information kit sent right to your email inbox today.
To receive your FREE information kit, please fill out the form below.