Get your FREE information guide on memory care today!
Discover the benefits of memory care for your loved one.
If you and your family have been trying to determine whether assisted living memory care might be right for a loved one, this highly informative guide can help.
Salemtowne is a respected continuing care retirement community (CCRC). We now offer the internationally acclaimed Best Friends™ approach to dementia care in a beautiful, new 20 residence (room) addition to our community called Westerly Place.
Our FREE publication, 10 Signs a Loved One May Need Memory Care, advises what to look for if you think a loved one is experiencing progressive memory loss and explains the impact it can have on family caregivers.
When you request this enlightening guide for families, you will:
- Learn the difference between normal memory loss and Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia
- Discover the benefits that assisted living memory care can provide for those with memory loss—and their family members
- Read about the emotional and physical health risks for caregivers of loved ones that have dementia
- Find out about the assisted living memory care options available with a handy Memory Care Community Checklist included
- Get insights into why Salemtowne’s Best Friends™ model of memory care may be right for your loved one
Call (336) 714-2150 or complete the short form on this page to receive your FREE digital copy of 10 Signs a Loved One May Need Memory Care.
Request your free memory care guide now!
Physical Address: 190 Moravian Way Drive, Winston-Salem, NC 27106
Mailing Address: 1000 Salemtowne Drive, Winston-Salem, NC 27106
©2017 Salemtowne. All Rights Reserved.