Discover welcoming, affordable retirement living!
Schedule a visit! See why Woodlands may be ideal for you.
At warm and friendly Woodlands, you’ll discover a delightful, 55+ active retirement lifestyle that’s surprisingly affordable. The first thing you notice may be our beautiful campus and stunning views. However, what will win you over is that you’ll feel welcomed like family. When you visit you’ll meet a diverse and interesting group of residents who take joy in expanding friendships and pursuing all the interests and activities that make life in our community so enriching. You’ll discover delicious dining, great amenities and warm attentive service. And our outdoors is truly great—overlooking Huntington, West Virginia, home of Marshall University.
Woodlands is the only LifeCare community in the region. Enjoy a maintenance-free, active, affordable retirement lifestyle now with peace of mind that future healthcare needs have been planned for and you’ll have a home even if you outlive your resources.
Schedule a tour to experience all that sets Woodlands apart:
- Surprisingly affordable value with a wide range of entrance fees and monthly service packages available
- Stunning, natural beauty for which West Virginia is famous
- 171-acre campus with scenic ponds, walking trails and gorgeous views
- Apartment styles with a variety of floor plans—studios, one- and two-bedrooms with optional dens, balconies or patios
- Full calendar of cultural, educational, recreational and social opportunities
- Multiple parlors and fireplaces, library, card and game rooms
- On-site hair and nail salons, massage therapist
- Transportation to shopping, movies, cultural events, physician appointments
- Fiber optic wi-fi and security technology community-wide
- LifeCare security for future health needs and a home for life
Call (304) 697-1620, or fill out the short form on this page to schedule your personal tour of Woodlands today!